Long-Fit Slab Lifter/Carrier Adjustable
The perfect and cost-effective solution for any Do-It- Yourselfer, the Professional Landscaper, and brick/stone/slab Installers that strives to ease the straining and injury prone work of laying and moving larger amounts of concrete tile/slab and similarly large materials.
These adjustable lifter/carriers are designed and made in Germany and made of sturdy quality steel. They have ergonomically designed handles (some models are heights adjustable) that can hold up to 130 pounds and be adjusted to handle slabs from 7.8 to 29 inches. For larger jobs and heavier slabs/stones a 2-Person non-slip carrying arm is available to reduce further the strain on the individual stone/slab layer.
With Long-Fit paving slab lifter, you can lay, transport or replace paving slabs or patio slabs easily. The extra-long handle protects your back and hips from excessive and one-sided strain and it reduces low bending to carry and align the slabs. It also reduces the danger of finger and hand injuries. No matter if vertically or horizontally the specially shaped and strong stable holding jaws allow easy gripping and lifting of slabs!
- Use VERTICALLY to transport the slab comfortably – the slabs no longer bump on shins or knees.
- Use HORIZONTALLY to align and lay it (5-millimeter gap). The extra-long handle protects the back and hips from excessive strain.
- The 1 cm clamp adjustments allow the Long-Fit Paving Slab Lifter to be set for virtually any slab size up to 29 inches (two different size models).
Additionally, Long-Fit can be used for cinderblock, curbstone and many more such products. Designed for walkway construction, patio building, landscaping, sidewalks, landscape walls and terracing – anywhere where stone, slab and block is laid of a minimum size of 8 inches (20 centimeter) in length and 1 inch thick. Please see video. A long version video is also available here on our website and YouTube for additional information.
Protect yourself and possibly employees and potentially even reduce OSHA claims. The Long-Fit Slap Lifter is sold and shipped in North America only through this site – MIM, Inc. manufacturers North American representative.
- Free Shipping to lower 48 US (USPS Priority Flat Rate) tracking included
- Maximum shipping quantity 2 units per order.
- Canadian, Mexican, South American or other international customers please contact us for shipping costs.