Long-Fit Slab Carrier/Lifter L-F2075T (Langfit®) – adjustable in heights
A cost-effective solution for the Professional Landscaper, Roofer or any brick/stone/slab Installer that strives to ease the straining and injury prone work of laying and moving concrete tile/slab and similarly large materials.
These adjustable lifter/carriers are designed, made in Germany, and made of sturdy quality steel. They have ergonomically designed handles (some models are heights adjustable) that can hold up to 130 pounds and be adjusted to handle slabs from 7.87 to 29 inches. For larger jobs and heavier slabs/stones a 2-Person non-slipping carrying arm is available to reduce further the strain on your back. For details see: Bundle/Set.
The Long-Fit extra-long handle protects your back and hips from excessive and one-sided strain and reduces low bending to carry and align the slabs. It also reduces the danger of finger and hand injuries. No matter if vertically or horizontally the specially shaped and strong stable holding jaws allow easy gripping and lifting of slabs!
- Use VERTICALLY to transport the slab comfortably – the slabs no longer bump on shins or knees.
- Use HORIZONTALLY to align and lay it (5-millimeter gap). The extra-long handle protects the back and hips from excessive strain.
- The 1 cm clamp adjustments allow the Long-Fit Paving Slab Lifter to be set from 7.87 inches up to 29 inches slabs/pavers.
Additionally, Long-Fit can be used for cinder block, curbstone and many more such products. Designed for laying walkways, roof-tops, patios landscaping, sidewalks, landscape walls and terracing – anywhere where stone, slab, block and other material is laid in a minimum of 8 inches (20 centimeter) in length and 1 inch thick. Please see product video on our website.
Protect yourself and your workmen from potential inquiries and possible even OSHA claims. The Long-Fit Slap Lifter is sold and shipped in North America only through this site.
- Free Shipping lower 48 US ( 1-3 day USPS Priority) tracking included
- Maximum shipping quantity 2 units per order.
- Canadian customers please contact us for our discounted FedEx Intl. Ground shipping costs.
- Mexican and South American customers please contact us for shipping options.