Long-Fit Slab Lifter/Carrier adjustable (Langfit)
A perfect and cost-effective solution for the Professional Landscaper, Roofer or any brick/stone/slab Installer that strives to ease the straining and injury prone work of laying and moving concrete tile/slab and similarly large materials.
The Long-Fit (Langfit) adjustable lifter/carriers system is designed and made in Germany. These tools are made of sturdy electrogalvanized steel. They have ergonomically designed handles that can hold up to 130 pounds and be adjusted to handle slabs from 7.8 to 29 inches. Lifting heavier slabs/stones a 2-Person non-slip carrying arm is available to reduce further the strain on the individual stone/slab worker.
With the Long-Fit paving slab lifter system, you can lift, lay, transport or replace slabs, stone or concrete tile easily. The extra-long handle protects your back and hips from excessive and one-sided strain and it reduces low bending to carry and align the slabs. It also reduces the danger of finger and hand injuries. No matter if vertically or horizontally the specially shaped and strong stable holding jaws allow easy gripping and lifting of slabs!
- Use VERTICALLY to transport the slab comfortably – the slabs no longer bump on shins or knees.
- Use HORIZONTALLY to align and lay it (5-millimeter gap). The extra-long handle protects the back and hips from excessive strain.
- The 1 cm clamp adjustments allow the patented Long-Fit Paving Slab Lifter to be set for virtually any slab size up to 29 inches (two different size models).
Additionally, Long-Fit can be used for cinder block, curbstone and many more such products. Designed for walkway construction, patio building, landscaping, sidewalks, landscape walls and terracing – anywhere where stone, slab and block is laid of a minimum size of 8 inches (20 centimeter) in length and 1 inch thick. Please see video. A long version video is also available here on our website and YouTube for additional information.
Protect yourself and possibly employees and potentially even reduce OSHA claims. The Long-Fit Slap Lifter is sold and shipped in North America only through this site – MIM, Inc. manufacturers North American representative.
- Free Shipping to lower 48 US (Priority Mail) tracking included
- Maximum shipping quantity 2 units per order.
- Canadian customers, please contact us for FedEx International Ground shipping costs.
- Mexican, South American or other international customers please contact us for shipping costs.