Tiles no longer have to be destroyed and put back together since the tile remains whole. Sockets, switches or piping – install whatever you like – gap-free, easy and neat in the wall tile.
- Tile Cutter fits all universal T-Shank jigsaws with a support roller guide
- Suitable for all detail cuts and shapes. Make accurate and tidy cut-outs into your tiles.
- Ideal for neat and split free tile work. The perfect milling blade for making cut-outs and holes in tiles for split free fitting of switches and sockets.
How to Use
- Install the DIAMOND Tile Cutter blade into your jigsaw like any other jigsaw blade.
- Before working the ceramic tile, soak it completely for approx. 4-5 minutes in water (this will extend the bit’s durability and helps reduce harmful dust)
- Place the water soaked tile on two strips of wood (to allow Diamond Tile Cutter blade to operate freely) with finished side facing downward and drill a hole with at least Ø 3/16 (4mm) drill bit into the tile inside your cutting line. You want to drill the hole in the section that is to be cut out.
- Insert tile cutter in hole and cut (milling) out designated shape by carefully pressing jigsaw guide wheel [moderate pressure or risk of breaking Diamond Tile Cutter] forward against the uncoated side of the bit. Near high speed or high speed should work best.
- South American and other international customers please contact us for shipping costs.
- Maximum shipping quantity 3 units per order.