Long-Fit Concrete Slab Lifter/Carrier (Langfit®)
A perfect and cost-effective solution for the DIY-er, professional Landscaper, Roofer or any brick/stone/slab installer that strives to ease the straining and injury prone work of laying and moving concrete tile/slab/stone.
This lifter/carriers is designed and made in Germany and made of sturdy electrogalvanized steel. They have ergonomically designed handles (some models are heights adjustable) that can hold up to 140 pounds and be adjusted to handle slabs from 7.75 to 24.40 inches inches. For larger jobs and heavier slabs/stones a 2-Person non-slipping carrying arm is available to reduce further the strain. For details see category: Bundle/Set.
With Long-Fit paving slab lifter, you can lay, transport or replace paving slabs or patio slabs easily. The extra-long handle protects your back and hips from excessive and one-sided strain and it reduces low bending to carry and align the slabs. It reduces the danger of finger and hand injuries. No matter if vertically or horizontally the specially shaped and strong stable holding jaws allow easy gripping and lifting of slabs!
- Use VERTICALLY to transport the slab comfortably – the slabs no longer bump on shins or knees.
- Use HORIZONTALLY to align and lay it (5-millimeter gap). The extra-long handle protects the back and hips from excessive strain.
- The 1 cm clamp adjustments allows this patented Long-Fit paving/slab carrier to be set to virtually any slab size up to 24.40 inches.
Additionally, Long-Fit can be used for cinder block, curbstone and many more such products. Designed for walkway construction, patio building, landscaping, sidewalks, landscape walls and terracing – anywhere where stone, slab and block is laid of a minimum size of 11.5 inches (30 centimeter) in length and 1 inch thick. Please see video.
Protect yourself and/or your workmen crew from potential perhaps even reduce OSHA claims.
- Free Shipping lower 48 US (2-3 day USPS Priority)
- Maximum shipping quantity 2 units per order
- Canadian customers please contact us for intl. Ground shipping costs. If you can provide a US shipping address, please proceed to checkout
- Australian, New Zealand customers, please contact us about shipping details and costs
- Foreign orders may be subject to customs fees in your country
- Commercial multiple orders please contact us
Additional comments can be viewed in the Testimonial page. Please go to pull down menu on homepage.
The Long-Fit slab carrier is quite amazing – beautiful engineering. Our crew is enjoying the new tool moving 100lb roof top pavers in Minneapolis.
Aloha Landscaping, Inc.
Mendota Heights, MN 55120
Aloha Landscaping, Inc.