Long-Fit 2062T Concrete Slab Lifter/Carrier (Langfit ®) for walkways, patios, landscaping, etc.
A cost-effective solution for the Professional Landscaper, Roofer and any brick/stone/slab Installer that strives to ease the straining and injury prone work of laying and moving concrete tile/slab/stone.
These adjustable lifter/carriers are designed and made in Germany and made of strong quality steel. They have ergonomically designed handles that can handle up to 135 pounds and be adjustable for slabs/pavers 11.8 to 24.40 inches. For larger jobs and heavier slabs/stones a 2-Person non-slip carrying arm is available to reduce further the strain on the individual stone/slab layer.
The Long-Fit extra-long handle protects your back and hips from excessive and one-sided strain and reduces low bending to carry and align the slabs. It also reduces the danger of finger and hand injuries. No matter if you lift them vertically or horizontally the strong holding jaws allow easy gripping and lifting of slabs/pavers, etc.!
- Use VERTICALLY to transport the slab comfortably – the slabs no longer bump on shins or knees.
- Use HORIZONTALLY to align and lay it (5-millimeter gap). The extra-long handle protects the back and hips from excessive strain.
- The 1 cm clamp adjustments allows to set this Long-Fit carrier to a slab/paver size up to 24.40 inches.
The Long-Fit 2062T can also be used for cinder block, curbstone and other similar products to build walkways, patios, landscape walls and terracing – anywhere where stone, slab and block is laid using slabs 11.8 inches in length and 1 inch thick.
Protect yourself and your employees and possibly even reduce OSHA claims.
Reduce pain and strain when Lugging and Tugging concrete slab, stone, etc. !
- Free Shipping lower 48 US (2-3 day USPS Priority) tracking included
- Maximum shipping quantity 2 units per order.
- Australian customers, please contact us about shipping.
- Commercial trade bulk orders, please contact us.