Long-Fit 2062T Concrete Slab Lifter/Carrier (Langfit ®) for walkways, patios, landscaping, etc.
A cost-effective solution for the Professional Landscaper, Roofer and any brick/stone/slab Installer that strives to ease the straining and injury prone work of laying and moving concrete tile/slab/stone.
These adjustable lifter/carriers are designed and made in Germany and made of strong quality steel. They have ergonomically designed handles that can handle up to 135 pounds and be adjustable for slabs/pavers 7.75 to 24.40 inches. For larger jobs and heavier slabs/stones a 2-Person non-slip carrying arm is available to reduce further the strain.
The Long-Fit extra-long handle protects your back and hips from excessive and one-sided strain and reduces low bending to carry and align the slabs. It also reduces the danger of finger and hand injuries. No matter if you lift them vertically or horizontally the strong holding jaws allow easy gripping and lifting of slabs/pavers, etc.!
- Use VERTICALLY to transport the slab comfortably – the slabs no longer bump on shins or knees.
- Use HORIZONTALLY to align and lay it (5-millimeter gap). The extra-long handle protects the back and hips from excessive strain.
- The 1 cm clamp adjustments allows to set this Long-Fit carrier to a slab/paver size up to 24.40 inches.
The Long-Fit 2062T can also be used for cinder block and similar products to build walkways, patios, landscape walls, terracing – anywhere where stone, slab and block is laid.
Protect yourself and your employees and possibly even reduce OSHA claims.
Reduce pain and strain when Lugging and Tugging concrete slab, stone, etc. !
- Free Shipping lower 48 US (2-3 day USPS Priority)
- Maximum shipping quantity 2 units per order
- Canadian customers please contact us for intl. Ground shipping costs. If you can provide a US shipping address please proceed to checkout
- Australian, New Zealand customers, please contact us about shipping details and costs
- Foreign orders may be subject to customs fees in your country
- Commercial multiple orders please contact us