L-F5080T for large, i.e. 30” x 30” – weight limit 150lb. Heights adjustable.
A cost-effective solution for the Professional Landscaper, Roofer or any brick/stone/slab installer that strives to ease straining and injury prone work of laying and moving concrete pavers/slabs and similar large materials.
These adjustable lifter/carriers are made in Germany and made of quality steel (commercial grade). They have ergonomically designed handles that can hold up to 150 pounds and can be adjusted to handle slabs from 19.68 to 31.5 inches. A 2-Person non-slipping carrying arm is available to reduce further the strain on your back. See: Bundle/Set.
The Long-Fit adjustable handle protects your back and hips from excessive strain and reduces low bending to carry and align the slabs. It also reduces the danger of finger and hand injuries. No matter if vertically or horizontally the specially shaped and strong holding jaws allow easy gripping and lifting of slabs!
- Use VERTICALLY to transport the slab comfortably – the slabs no longer bump on shins or knees.
- Use HORIZONTALLY to align and lay it (5-millimeter gap). The extra-long handle protects the back and hips from excessive strain.
- The 1 cm clamp adjustments allow the Long-Fit Paving Slab Lifter to be set from 19.68 inches up to 31.5 inches pavers.
Additionally, Long-Fit is designed for laying walkways, roof-tops, patios landscaping, sidewalks, landscape walls, terracing – anywhere where stone, slab, block is laid with a minimum thickness of 1″.
Please view product video on this website.
Protect yourself and your workmen from potential injuries and possible OSHA claims.
- Free Shipping lower 48 US (2-3 day USPS Priority)
- Maximum shipping quantity 2 units per order
- Canadian customers please contact us for intl. Ground shipping costs. If you can provide a US shipping address, please proceed to checkout
- Australian, New Zealand customers, please contact us about shipping details and costs
- Foreign orders may be subject to customs fees in your country
- Commercial multiple orders please contact us